Murphy Lewis rejoins us to further discuss the fear and frustration that escalated within the community of Jennings after each victim was discovered. Murphy also shares his thoughts about the investigation and his hope for a resolution.
- Joey welcomes back, Murphy Lewis, first victim, Loretta’s husband, who is now ready for answers regarding the JD killer case. (1:47)
- How the town of Jennings was impacted by the murders is covered. (4:46)
- Murphy remembers his life with Loretta and speculates what may have happened to her. (7:42)
- Baffled, Murphy tells us that he wasn’t questioned by law enforcement until four years after his wife’s death, and only as a result of his own request.(14:00)
- The last time Murphy saw Loretta , before she disappeared. (15:53)
- discussed the fear of retaliation that is preventing the other family members of victims from speaking out. (28:00)