Author and journalist Nadia Fezzani discusses her career, her groundbreaking book on serial killers and how her journey led her to her current research into the new phenomena of those who chose to cast off their day identity and become a superhero alter ego by night and in their own unique way, protect their community and fight back against the tide of growing crime and violence that seems to be plaguing our nation.We will also discuss the question of the role if any for such unique individuals and where the line is between a proactive citizen choosing to take a stand for their community and a vigilante looking to take the law into their own hands.
- Meet Nadia Fezzani! (2:30)
- Rock and Roll explains the event they are on the road for. (3:26)
- Nadia digs deep to get answers, while the documentary coach carter is discussed. (13:10)
- Golden Dawn shares his point of view on the superhero vs. vigilante movement. (22:03)
- Nadia discusses her research and work in journalism in regards to the law enforcement community. (28:50)
- Nadia explains the difference between vigilantes and superheroes. (30:19)
- Looking for trouble versus preventing trouble is discussed by Rock and Roll. (36:14)
- Superheroes and their job in the community. (45:00)
- Nadia discusses her relationship with law enforcement. (46:00)
- Conflicts versus danger is discussed. (70:00)
To listen to the archived show, click here.